Top Execs of Oil and Gas Majors Lead Powerful Lineup for Angola Oil & Gas 2019
The event will put a premium on deal-making and relationship brokering as Angola aims to attract new exploration and promote marginal oil fields
Our program demonstrates the huge interest, excitement and appetite that exists for Angola’s oil and gas potential and as one of Africa’s leading investment destinations
Top executives from ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Somoil, Octomar and Oceaneering will feature at June 4-6 conference; The conference will unveil the highly anticipated Oil & Gas Licensing Round and introduce the newly established National, Oil, Gas and Biofuels Agency; The event will put a premium on deal-making and relationship brokering as Angola aims to attract new exploration and promote marginal oil fields.
The Angola Oil & Gas 2019 Conference & Exhibition, the paramount African energy meeting is also Angola’s platform for promoting investment in the oil and gas sector and unveiling key economic reforms, has announced a powerful lineup of speakers.
Executives from ExxonMobil, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Somoil, Octomar and Oceaneering, the world's leading global oil, gas and sector service companies.
“So far, the program for Angola Oil & Gas 2019 features an impressive collection of executives from the biggest and most active companies in the country,” said Guillaume Doane, CEO of Africa Oil & Power. “Our program demonstrates the huge interest, excitement and appetite that exists for Angola’s oil and gas potential and as one of Africa’s leading investment destinations.”
Endorsed by the Ministry of Mineral Resources and Petroleum, the event features keynote addresses by:
- H.E. Minister Diamantino Pedro Azevedo,
- José Alexandre Barroso, Secretary of State for Petroleum and
- Paulino Jerónimo, Chairman of the National, Oil, Gas and Biofuels Agency.
Speakers of Angola Oil & Gas 2019 include:
- Pam Darwin, Vice President, Africa, ExxonMobil;
- Uwem Upkong, Chief Global Operations Officer, Baker Hughes;
- Khaled Al Mogharbel, Executive Vice President Operations, Schlumberger;
- Roderick Larson, President and CEO, Oceaneering;
- Tareq F. Kawash, Senior Vice President, Europe, Africa, Russia and Caspian, McDermott;
- Humphrey Nwugo, Regional Chief Operating Officer, Southern Africa Afreximbank; ⴰ Daniel Rocha, Chairman, Somoil; Job Contreiras de Sá Vasconcelos, Coordenador Geral, Centro de Apoio Empresarial;
- Domingos Francisco, General Director, Director of Promotion of Local Content and Value Chain, Ministry of Mineral Resources and Petroleum, Angola.
Angola Oil & Gas 2019 presents the government with an opportunity to present their ambitious plans to overhaul the oil and gas industry and show off the potential of Angola’s economy to a new wave of investors. The Angolan government will launch the highly anticipated 2019 Oil & Gas Licensing Round, clarify the role of the newly established National, Oil, Gas and Biofuels Agency and advocate for exploration interest in marginal oil fields.
Africa Oil & Power is also charged with supporting the Angolan Government to attract new investment to the oil and gas industry. A task made simpler by key economic reforms enacted under the leadership of President João Manuel Gonçalves Lourenço.
The global promotional campaign includes hosting of a one-day event on the sidelines of the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas. Africa Oil and Power will be supporting a new strategic partner, the US Angola Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Commercial Service Angola, at the May 8, 2019 event to promote Angola’s petroleum industry.
Key speakers include:
- José Alexandre Barroso, Secretary of State for Petroleum;
- Natasha Massano, Executive Board Member, Agencia Nacional de Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustiveis, ANGP; and
- Joe Koch, General Manager, Asset Development (CALAEP), Chevron.
Angola Oil & Gas 2019 gathers key governmental officials and C-level executives spanning the spectrum of the energy industry for a week of keynote presentations, moderated panel discussions, exhibitions, networking gatherings and investment facilitation. The event will put a premium on deal making and relationship brokering as Angola aims to attract investment in all segments of the energy chain.
Major sponsors include:
- Centurion Law Group,
- Grupo Simples,
- Baker Hughes,
- OperAngola and
- Amipa LDA.
Distributed by APO Group on behalf of Africa Oil & Power Conference.
A-Z Media Communications
+1 27 74 157 7310